We absolutely love Chamonix-Mont-Blanc as its one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan ski resorts in the French Alps. Chamonix is set at the foot of Mont Blanc, Europe's highest mountain at 16, 000 feet, and has been a major alpine centre since the 19th century. It is a fascinating traditional ski resort with a bustling atmosphere and is excellent for family skiing. The picturesque year round Chamonix village offers a good range of attractions, shops, bars and restaurants. The whole valley is linked by an efficient bus service (free with your lift pass), which enables visitors to try out all the different lift systems. The car free centre has cobbled streets, old buildings, a river and pavement cafes. Chamonix is a great place for weekend skiing due to its proximity to Geneva Airport.
- Alpybus Journey time from Geneva: 1hr 15mins
- We offer shared and private door to door transfers covering the whole Chamonix Valley (including St Gervais, Les Houches, Servoz, Les Bossons, Chamonix, Les Praz, Argentiere and Le Tour).
Verbier (Nendaz, La Tzoumaz & Veysonnaz)
Verbier is justifiably famous as one of the most outstanding ski areas in Europe and lies high in a sunny, well-sheltered position in the heart of Switzerland's southern-most Alps. There's a vast array of tempting shops and boutiques in the cosmopolitan village centre, as well as many restaurants and popular bars where lively nightlife abounds. The ski area is vast, high and varied with over 400kms of runs (including La Tzoumaz, Veysonnaz and Nendaz) and a glacier at 3, 330m, providing even the most proficient skier with an almost unlimited number of challenges... Verbier is as good as it gets!
- Alpybus Journey time from Geneva Airport is 2hrs 15 mins.
- We offer shared and private transfers.
- We also cover Nendaz, La Tzoumaz and Veysonnaz but only offer private transfers to these resorts
Morzine, Les Gets & Avoriaz
Situated in the heart of the Portes Du Soleil region, Morzine is a picturesque Savoyard mountain town with charming unspoilt chalet-style buildings.
Morzine has retained much of its character and charm and has excellent facilities for shopping, eating-out and après-ski.
Morzine is ideally located for access to the massive Portes Du Soleil ski area and its 14 resorts making it the largest ski area in Europe. A great place for weekend skiing due to its proximity to Geneva Airport
- Alpybus' journey time from Geneva Airport is 1hr 20 mins
- We offer shared and private transfers to Morzine and Les Gets & We offer private transfers only to Avoriaz.
Megeve & Les Contamines
One of the oldest ski resorts in the world, Megeve is an old town with a medieval church in the centre.
Megeve is still one the most exclusive ski resorts in France with atmosphere and ambience in no short supply.
Megeve is part of the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc ski area, one of a number of linked ski resorts situated next to the formidable peaks of Mont Blanc.
- Alpybus Journey time from Geneva Airport is 1hr 30 mins.
- We offer private transfers only to Megeve and Les Contamines.