Incredible scenery, Hut luxuries, and fabulous food take some of the rigors out of mountaineering and provide you with a “climber’s holiday!” Quaint alpine villages steeped in rich, historical mountaineering tradition offer excellent accommodations and restaurants. Cable car and train access make approaches to one of the worlds most impressive ranges a snap. Sharp granite spires, huge glaciers, tremendous vertical relief, and flower covered alpine meadows all combine to make this an idyllic setting for mountaineering and trekking. All climbs are 2:1 unless otherwise noted and are based on custom pricing and dates.
Unless otherwise noted, our programs in the Alps are arranged on a custom basis. We work closely with you to determine the dates that best suites your needs. Trips are generally arranged one of three ways:
- A private climb for you
- An open climb with other climbers added to your date, or
- You can choose to join an open climb that is already scheduled
Alps climbs book early, so please call for details and availability.
- Comfortable accommodations- huts or hotels the entire time
- Outstanding acclimatization climbs
- Low client to guide ratio with UIAGM certified guides
- Aesthetic routes in one of the world’s greatest and most accessible ranges